The Chair.. By Jenim Dibie

I hate to be the bearer of miseries
But the lives around are full of histories
Of those who bear upon their face, stories
Of sorrow, pain and faded glories
Of souls lost in mini series
His sister's dust hit the earth today
His body aches in every way
She is my light, he used to say
He loved her so, they used to play
Now she's gone the sleepy way
Sorrow bends over backwards to get to me
I wear my shield, I will not feel
Within I swim deeper than deep
My eyes are glass, they will not weep
I will not be sad, sad will I not be
But today, I reached for the skies
Zipped my lips, locked in the lies
A wounded soul behind brown eyes
He that flies, is he that dies
He who goes up must come down to say his
byes
He tried, he tried, he really tried
Knees on sands with eyes that cried
Tanned black by a sun that fried
Drowned down by a rain that allied
With pain, he swore he never smiled
I searched, I searched I did not find
I checked the world, I looked behind
The doors of perception, I was not kind
To every blind that me did bind
I needed a fire to stay alive, a light to not be
blind
Where to go from all this tears
I grab my coat, I take a chair
Sit around all you who care
Hear me now, incline your ears
Though the tides you do drown in screaming
fear
God is a life raft in the depth of the river called
Despair
If you think that he does not care
Grab your coat, and take a chair
Life's still life when you sit and stare.

She has done it with this wonderful piece..  What do you think?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

See 14-yr-old girl shares seductive photos, ask fans whether they want her to pull up her skirt

Smallest Living Woman In The World Now Married (Photos)

WhatsApp Can Now Share All File Types!