All I wanted was your waist - Iyanya replies Yvonne Nelson

Iyanya was on the Tim Westwood show in the UK
a few days back and while free styling with
Kukere, he kind of replied his ex, Yvonne Nelson’s
recent emotional interview.
Iyanya sang: “Yvonne Nelson, I lost your
medicine. She called that she’s coming over and I
ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist,
no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no
nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain’t even
know it. She brought emotions.”
Though the ‘ Kukere Master’ later said he was
joking, but from a deep thought, we think there
was a message that he was sending across to
whom it may concern.
What do you think from a reader’s point of view?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See 14-yr-old girl shares seductive photos, ask fans whether they want her to pull up her skirt

Smallest Living Woman In The World Now Married (Photos)

WhatsApp Can Now Share All File Types!