Pastor Nathaniel Bassey & His Adorable Wife on MediaHubRoom

Gospel Singer Pastor Nathaniel Bassey and his beautiful wife Sarah Bassey adorns July Edition of Media Hub Room Magazine! The couple had an interview with photoshoot sessions with media hub were they revealed some interesting details about their relationship.


The "Olowogbogboro" crooner who just completed a one month #Halleluyah challenge in the month of june had so much to say about God's goodness on his life.

When asked what five things he would take for a luxury weekend, Nathaniel said
First I would take my bible, then my trumpet, my family, my ipad and maybe my phone.

Sarah Bassey speaking to the magazine, diaclosed that being married to her husband has led her closer to God. She also talks about working with Nathaniel.

For more information about the interview head over to ==>>  MediaHubRoom 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See 14-yr-old girl shares seductive photos, ask fans whether they want her to pull up her skirt

Smallest Living Woman In The World Now Married (Photos)

WhatsApp Can Now Share All File Types!